Land for saleCossington
- *best offers invited by noon on 28th June*
- *APPROX 3 ACRES OF PASTURE LAND AND A BRICK BUILDING*
- *SITUATED JUST OUT OF THE VILLAGE*
- *IDEAL FOR EQUESTRIAN USE*
*BEST OFFERS INVITED BY 12 NOON 28TH JUNE*
*BIDDING FORM AVAILABLE firstname.lastname@example.org
*APPROX 3 ACRES OF PASTURE LAND AND A BRICK BUILDING*
*SITUATED JUST OUT OF THE VILLAGE*
*IDEAL FOR EQUESTRIAN USE*
DESCRIPTION: A single pasture field with frontage to Platts Lane, Cossington including a brick and tile roof barn and timber stables. It offers a rare change to acquire a small field with a brick building capable of various uses, subject to any necessary consents.
TENURE: Vacant possession will be available on completion.
RIGHTS OF WAY: None known.
SERVICES: Mains water is connected and a generator has been used for electricity in the past.
EASEMENTS & WAYLEAVES: The land is sold subject to any existing wayleaves and easements. There are none known.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME: The land is not registered for The Basic Payment Scheme.
SPORTING TIMBER & MINERAL RIGHTS: All mineral, timber and sporting rights are believed to belong and if so are included in the sale.
PLANNING: The Charnwood Borough Council 2011 to 2028 Core Strategy was adopted on November 9th 2015. Potential purchasers are advised to contact the council direct either at Council Offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough LE11 2TX or www.charnwood.gov.uk
The land and building have been utilised for equine purposes in recent times.
OVERAGE & COVENANTS: The property will be sold with an overage for any development other than creation of a single residential dwelling incorporating the existing brick building at the rate of 30% for 40 years. This will not affect stabling or similar structures which may be erected, subject to any necessary consents.
VIEWING: At any reasonable time with particulars in hand.
PLAN: The plan is Crown Copyright and for identification purposes only.
VAT: VAT is not payable on the purchase price.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65478031.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11475594_8188795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shouler & Son, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.