Cafe for saleCafe & Sandwich Bars, BD18, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- This Site Could Take the Big Money in the Right Hands
- Worked in Very Easy Hours, Closing at 2pm
- Potential to be a Hot Food Takeaway
- Very Busy Main Road in the Town Centre
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL HERE
CAFÉ, SNACKS & COFFEE SHOP (30 COVERS) in Shipley for Sale.
An opportunity to acquire this delightful café and coffee shop situated in this commanding position – VERY BUSY MAIN ROAD IN THE TOWN CENTRE. The business is worked in very easy hours, closing at 2pm over a six day week. This site could take the big money in the right hands. Weekly Turnover £800. This is a good business with the potential to do substantially more – VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE QUALITY OF THIS CONCERN - Has the potential to be a hot food takeaway as there isn’t one in the area. The premises will be held on a new lease with sensible rent and comprise spacious double fronted modern unit incorporating outsales and servery with excellent coffee machine for all those speciality coffees, well fitted commercial kitchen with good extraction unit, dishwashing area, ladies and gents toilets. EPC Band G.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.