Retail Property (high street) for saleAylsham Road, former Lidl, Norwich, NR3
13,749 sq. ft.
- 13,749 sq ft (1,277 sq m)
- The property also benefits from a substantial car park
- The property currently has Class A1 consent. Alternative uses will be considered, such as gyms, leisure, residential etc.
- The property has an Energy Performance Rating of B (29).
The property currently trades as a Lidl, that are relocating along Aylsham Road to a larger supermarket in January 2018. The subject premises occupy a prime and prominent location on Aylsham Road that is one of Norwich's principal arterial roads.
The shop is available on a new lease for a maximum term of 12 months. A nominal rent is being sought.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65650852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Norwich (2.0 mi)
- Salhouse (4.9 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 165134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.