Land for saleBrighton Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN15 8LL
Offers in Excess of
- Full Planning Permission Subject to Conditions
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Development Opportunity
- Views Towards The Sea
- Direct Views Over Widewater Lagoon
- Private Patio
- Private Garage
- Balcony with Breath-taking Views
- Covered Car Port
- Utility Room
Jacobs Steel are delighted to offer for sale this exciting development opportunity to acquire this building plot with full planning permission to construct two semi detached four bedroom three storey town houses, with private garages and breath taking views towards the sea and directly over Widewater Lagoon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65767018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791070719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.