Commercial Development for saleUnit B, Riverside Drive, Cleckheaton, BD19
26,600 sq. ft.
- 26,600 sq ft (2,471 sq m)
- Substantial Freehold Office Investment
- Fully let producing £160,000per annum
- 2,476.7 sq m (26,600 sq ft)
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION 3rd JULY 2018
The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to provide ground and first floor offices with ancillary warehouse on part ground floor. Externally, the property provides parking spaces for some 55 cars.
The property is at present let to Schawk UK Ltd (with a guarantee from Matthews International Corporation) for a term of 5 years from 4th March 2018 at a current rent of £160,000 per annum. The lease contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
(1) There is a tenant's option to determine the lease on 3rd March 2020 on six months' notice.
NB. The business has operated from the property for over 20 years.
Schawk UK Ltd is a leading global brand production and deployment company, part of SGK, a division of Matthews International Corporation (source www.schawk.com). Matthews International Corporation was formed in the US in 1902 and now employs over 10,000 people in more than 100 locations over six continents (www.matw.com).
For the year ended 30th September 2016, Schawk UK Ltd reported a turnover of £47.122m, a pre-tax profit of £5.981m, shareholders' funds of £16.042m and a net worth of £16.042m. (Source: Experian 06.06.2018.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65775115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Walker Singleton, Commercial on 01422 430000.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.