Hotel for saleTHE HOLMSDALE, 6-8 PLEASANT STREET, BLACKPOOL, FY1
Sold by Us
- HOTEL WITH 18 EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO PROMENADE & RAILWAY STATION
- 3 BED OWNERS ACCOMMODATION
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- TURNOVER 2016/17 - £100,000
- PROFIT 2016/17 - £40,000
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this substantial double fronted property for sale. It is located to the North of Blackpool Town Centre close to the Promenade and Rail Station. 18 en suite letting bedrooms equipped to cater for 34 guests with tv's, tea and coffee making facilities, central heating and double glazing to all rooms. Lift to all floors, spacious public facilities with separate bar lounge and dining room with individual tables for each room. Extensive owners accommodation to the lower ground floor provides lounge, kitchen, bathroom and 3 double bedrooms. 3 star Visit Britain accredited. Owners retiring after 17 years. Optional 2 storey building to rear can be purchased separately if required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65888060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.