Commercial Property for saleMarine Terrace, Margate
- Sought after seaside town location
- Commercial premises with basement storage area
- Directly opposite Margate sands
- Ideal for restaurant or Bar
>>> Shop premises and going concern <<<
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a successful family run business and leasehold commercial premises offered as a going concern along Marine Terrace. in the busy seaside town of Margate.
Sea facing commercial premises located along Margate's busy Marine Terrace, close to the rejuvenated Dreamland fun park and events centre.
The property comprises; Ground floor commercial premises with serving bar and seating for a number of covers, external service counter, shop display area, lower ground floor storage and wash area.
The business has been trading for several years and accounts are available upon request The purchase will also include equipment and stock.
Terms of the leasehold purchase are to be agreed.
Storage & WC's
Basement storage area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.