Land for saleDrumby Crescent, Clarkston, Glasgow, G76
- 3.5 acres (1.4 hectares)
- Prime Development Opportunity
- Site extending to c. 3.5 acres
- Excellent access to public transport and road network
- Previously utilised as school playing fields
- Adjacent to Eastwood Health and Care Centre
Clarkston is an affluent suburban town within the south side of Glasgow in East Renfrewshire local authority, 7 miles south of Glasgow city centre. The town provides a range of amenities and recreational facilities including a variety of local shops, a bowling and tennis club, golf course and parks, as well as good transport networks by road, rail and bus to Glasgow city centre as well as regular local services. East Renfrewshire is very well regarded for its high standard of local schooling including primary and secondary schools which has added to the popularity of Clarkston, and surrounding areas, with home owners.
Drumby Crescent is accessed off Eastwood Mains Road to the north west of the town centre in an established residential area. The site extends to approximately 1.41Ha (3.5 Acres) and lies to the east of the Eastwood Health and Care Centre which was designed by Gareth Hoskins Architects and opened in August 2016. It is bound to the south and south west by established residential dwellings and to the north and east by railway lines. The site was previously utilised as part of the
Williamwood High School Playing Fields and is now vacant land.
The site is in an elevated position and is at its highest point at the most northerly section of the site with a gentle slope in a north easterly direction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65911412.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DrumbyCresClarkston. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.