Office for saleYork Street, Stourport-On-Severn DY13 9EH
Withdrawn from Market
- First Month's Rent Free !
- Choice of six fully serviced and newly refurbished office suites
- Full time shared receptionist
- Separate meeting room with audio/video conferencing facilities (available for hire)
- Network cabling to provide LAN and telecoms facility to all offices
- Power, lighting, heating and cleaning included
- Shared secure door entry system and burglar alarm installation
- One allocated car park space per office suite
- Shared kitchen, toilets and changing/shower facilities
- Each office is furnished with desks and telephone
FIRST MONTH'S RENT FREE - when minimum of 12 months lease is taken - and ready for immediate occupation! A superb choice of SIX fully serviced office suites with secure parking - all newly refurbished in a 'high end' style within a prominent Grade II Listed building right in the heart of historic Stourport overlooking the canal basin. Full time shared receptionist, shower facility and power, light, heat and cleaning all included plus there is even new contemporary furniture provided too! Quite simply the very best you will see locally! VIEWING ESSENTIAL 01299 822060
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7677545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phipps & Pritchard, Stourport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.