Commercial Property for saleCable Yard Investment, Electric Wharf, Sandy Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1
3,411 sq. ft.
- 3,411 sq ft (316 sq m)
- Recently built office accommodation of high eco value building, in award winning regeneration project.Highly secure development with generous parking and interesting features.
- Unit 1 - 3 year lease to Rafiq Chati from 01/10/2015 - £7,500 pa
- Unit 2 - 5 year lease to Secure Meters (UK) Ltd from 01/09/2013 - £7,000 pa
- Unit 3 and 4 - 5 year lease to 10 Digital from 15/09/2017 - £14,781 pa
- Unit 5 and 6 - 2 year lease to Totem Learning from 31/03/2016 - £14,000 pa
- 8.2% Net initial yield after normal purchasers costs.
The units occupy three floors of office accommodation of this stand alone building to the rear of the development, accessed via the one-way entry and exit system, which is controlled via a keypad entry system. The building was newly constructed in 2006 as a high eco value building, with both fire and security alarms, along with a shared entrance at ground floor. The units are fully double glazed, with electric fired central heating, Category 5 cabling throughout, a kitchen unit with fridge and dishwasher in each unit and a shared WC per floor. Each unit also benefits from 2 specific car parking spaces and the permits associated, although there are plenty of excess visitor parking spaces available around the development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66151699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.