Commercial Property for saleStirling Road, West Carr Industrial Estate, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22
Offers in Excess of
27,142 sq. ft.
- 27,142 sq ft (2,521 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial
- Three bay production building with two storey modern office premises
- Class B2 (General Industrial) consent
- 9 vehicular access doors
- Additional mezzanine storage
- Ample yard area
- Loading/circulation facilities
- Car parking for approximately 42 vehicles
- For Sale Freehold - subject to vacant possession
The property comprises a three bay steel portal frame production building with modern two storey offices constructed over several years. The property has a mixture of brick/block and profile sheet clad
elevations with corrugated sheet clad pitched roofs to the industrial areas and flat roof to the offices.
Internally, the production areas have solid concrete floors, suspended down lighting and blower heating, minimum working height of 14.75 ft / 4.5 metres and additional mezzanine storage. There are 9 vehicular
access doors. The office accommodation is generally finished to a modern standard providing a range of open plan and private offices with ancillary kitchen, staff and WC facilities.
The property benefits from an ample yard area to the west providing loading / circulation facilities and car parking for approximately 42 vehicles.
The property is situated on the established West Carr Industrial Estate to the south west of Retford town centre with neighbouring occupiers including Cooke & Mason and AMCO Distributors.
Retford is a traditional East Midlands market town with a resident population of 22,411 (mid 2012) located 3 miles east of the A1, 31 miles north east of Nottingham and 23 miles west of Lincoln.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING
We are advised by the Local Planning Authority that the property has consent for uses falling within Class B2 (General Industrial) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Interested parties are advised to make their own investigations in this regard.
The property is available for sale freehold, subject to vacant possession.
VAT may be charged at the prevailing rate.
To view the premises and for any additional information please contact the joint agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WW8694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.