24 bedroom leisure facility for saleMerrymeet, Liskeard, Cornwall
- Profitable holiday letting business accessible to the South East Cornwall coastline and Bodmin Moor.
- Detached 4 bedroomed property at the entrance to the site.
- 12 detached 2 bedroomed holiday letting bungalows.
- High degree of privacy between each of the holiday letting units.
- Facilities include games barn, guest laundry room and children's play area.
- Potential to convert the games barn and guest laundry into a detached holiday letting cottage or annexe to the main house subject to gaining the relevant planning consents.
- Set in approximately 2 acres of landscaped gardens and grounds leading down to a stream including natural pond.
Butterdon Mill Holiday Homes has been in the same ownership since 2000 and the owners have built up high levels of repeat and recommendation trade and currently have a gross turnover of £51,000 year ending March 2017 and is not VAT registered.
Currently the business is promoted via an agent, Cottages 4 You as well as Cottages Direct coupled with their own website www.bmhh.co.uk.
There is potential to convert the games barn and adjoining guest laundry into a detached holiday letting cottage or an annexe to the main residence subject to gaining the relevant planning consents.
Guests are attracted to the site due to its location and its easy access onto the A390 Liskeard to Callington Road.
Each of the bungalows has a high degree of privacy and each has a parking space next to the property for guests.
The 12 holiday letting bungalows are accessed via an asphalt road leading to the properties. Each property outside has a lawned area with seating plus a gravel area adjoining the property for parking for guests.
All of the bungalows are 2 bedroomed and are furnished to a high standard with white bathroom suite, television and some have leather sofas.
They all have recently been refitted with new kitchens and bathrooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR170031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Somerset Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.