Retail Property (high street) for saleLower Clapton Road, London
- Commercial Property
- Renewable Lease To Ten Years
- £4500 Rent Per Quarter
- A1 Usage
- Stock To Be Sold Seperatley
- Off Licence
- Large Basement
- Busy Pass Through Traffic On Lower Clapton Road
- 0.2 Miles To Hackney Downs Park
- 0.8 Miles To Hackney Central
Kings Group are proud to present this commercial property which is currently being used as an off licence and has a A1 licence. The property consists of the shop floor which includes an array of stock which can be purchased separately or together included in the purchase price. A large basement is included, where there is plenty of room for storage in terms of stock, and a wc for workers to have access to. A fire escape is also included to the rear of the property. The property has fantastic potential for an investor looking in the local area. There is potential to change the usage, and with there currently being an abundance of restaurants on the same road you have many options in that regard. The property is also ideally located on Lower Clapton Road with plenty of pass through business. You will also be a stone’s throw away form the iconic Hackney Downs and 0.8 Miles to Hackney Central. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity and get in touch today!
Shop Floor - 10.67m x 5.79m (35'97 x 19'56) - Door with stairs leading down to rooms:
Room One - 4.01m x 2.44m (13'02 x 8'57) - Door to exit.
Room Two - 6.40m x 1.52m (21'80 x 5'97) - Electric meters.
Room Three - 6.05m x 3.66m (19'10 x 12'98) - Strorage
Room Four - 8.08m x 6.40m (26'6 x 21'75) - Storage.
Back Room - 3.94m x 3.35m (12'11 x 11'22) -
W.C - 1.68m x 0.61m (5'6 x 2'64) -
Basement Room - 3.35m x 5.49m (11'91 x 18'59) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26961790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.