Showroom for saleBoston Road, Holbeach, PE12 7LR
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- Formally a Craft Shop and Hairdressers
- Main Room, Separate Lobby and Cloak Room
- Just Off The Main High Street
- Nicely Presented Throughout
- KEYS IN THE OFFICE
- EPC Rating D
C Carters Estate Agents are pleased to present this commercial property available for sale. The property benefits from currently being vacant. The property has previously been used as a hairdressing salon. Other uses are subject to gaining the necessary consent from South Holland District Council. Call now for more information or to arrange an immediate viewing.
SAT NAV DIRECTION PE12 7LR
Holbeach is a fenland market town in the South Holland district of southern Lincolnshire, England. The town lies 8 miles (13 km) from Spalding; 17 miles (27 km) from Boston; 20 miles (32 km) from King's Lynn; 23 miles (37 km) from Peterborough; and 43 miles (69 km) by road from the county town of Lincoln. It is on the junction of the A151 and A17. The main High Street is the B1515.
UPVC Double glazed door leading into a reception space and entrance to the Utility area and separate W.C.
UPVC Double glazed window. Archway into the main well presented shop floor. Wooden laminate flooring. Electric Heating. Spotlights.
UPVC Double glazed window. Work surface with space underneath.Stainless steel sink and drainer with taps. Tiled splash backs. Hot water Cylinder.
UPVC Double glazed window. Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Half height tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 452974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C.Carters Estate Agents, Holbeach. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.