Campsite & Holiday Village for saleLuxulyan, Bodmin, Cornwall
- Holiday park with a range of static caravans in private ownership.
- 4 static caravans available for sale.
- 2 concrete pads for additional static caravan sales plus planning permission for two further pads to be constructed.
- 11 serviced pitches with gravel and electric hook ups for motor homes/caravans.
- 4 further grass pitches for tents with electric hook ups.
- 7 seasonal pitches with electrical hook ups.
- 1 static caravan used as a holiday rental.
- Ladies & gents toilet block, laundry and washing room.
- Leisure facilities including games room, table tennis room and children's adventure playground.
- All set in approximately 10 ½ acres including 5 acres of woodland.
Croft Farm Holiday Park is an established and profitable business which currently has 2 new static caravans which are unsold (pitches 9 and 62) and in total 63 pitches with pitches 3, 7 and 12 with prepared bases ready for new static caravans.
In addition they rent out one of the static caravans as a holiday let coupled with the touring park which has 7 seasonal pitches (pitches 17, 17A, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 on the site plan) along with 11 serviced touring pitches (pitched 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 13, 14, 15 and 16) with gravelled areas and electric hook ups. In addition there are 4 grass pitches for tents (pitched 6, 7, 8 and 9) with electric hook ups.
Currently there are 2 concrete pads for additional static caravans with further planning for 2 further pads to be built for the static caravans to be retained or sold off as required.
The site is promoted via their website and its location being less than 1 mile from the Eden Project which is an all-year round tourist attraction and also hosts music concerts which leads to business for the park.
Static caravan currently run as a holiday letting property (pitch 4 on the site plan). 10.65m x 3.64m (3410 x 1110) providing sitting/dining room and kitchen area, cloakroom, separate shower room, 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR170041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Somerset Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.