6 bedroom leisure facility for saleLuxulyan, Bodmin, Cornwall
- Holiday Letting business located less than 1 mile from the Eden Project and close to the south Cornwall coastline.
- 3 traditional stone cottages located on the edge of a holiday park.
- 2 let on residential tenancies and 1 as a holiday letting cottage.
- All two storey properties and all being 2 bedroomed.
- Traditional stone barn with potential to be converted into an additional holiday letting cottage.
- One of the cottages could be used as owners/managers accommodation.
- Outside gardens to each cottage laid to lawns.
- Gross turnover of £24,093 year ending March 2016.
- Website www.croftfarm.co.uk
The present owners have been letting two of the cottages on Assured Shorthold Tenancies and have been letting the remaining cottage as a holiday letting cottage (Annet Cottage) and had a gross turnover of £24,093 with a net profit of £14,106 year ending March 2016.
There is potential for one of the holiday letting cottages to be occupied by owners accommodation and the further two cottages to be let out as a holiday letting business. The cottages are all UPVC double glazed and are centrally heated.
In front of the property is a traditional stone barn in the gardens of Byher Cottage, which has potential to be converted into an additional holiday letting cottage subject to gaining the relevant planning consents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR170043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.