Restaurant for saleRoman Road, London
- A3 restaurant/takeaway lease for sale on the famous Roman Road, Mile End
- Currently trading as a pizza/burger/chicken restaurant and takeaway
- 30 covers and attracts its takeaway business from Just Eat, Hungry House, Uber, Deliveroo and Amazon
- Great deal of passing trade
Garrison Property are delighted to offer this A3 restaurant/takeaway lease for sale on the famous Roman Road, Mile End. The current business is currently trading as a pizza/burger/chicken restaurant and takeaway but could suit a number of restaurant uses. The property has 30 covers and attracts its takeaway business from Just Eat, Hungry House, Uber, Deliveroo and Amazon.
The unit comes fully equipped with the following included in the price: -
• 2 Henny Penny fryers; •Middleby marshal 32" belt pizza oven •Taylor ice cream machine •Frank evolution coffee machine •Modena panini machine • A very large walk in Cold-room & Freezer; • Hcw Display unit; • Double sink & drainer; • Charcoal double grill; • Double Pitco open fryer; • Top the range till system; • Full CCTV with remote viewing; • A full stainless steel extraction hood; • 2 toilets, 1 being disabled with full DDA compliancy & baby changing facilities; • Shutter at the rear and front of the building; •28 chairs and 9 tables and one breakfast bar •6 doors incl. toilet doors; •Street sign; •Salad bar/food warmer; •Menu display screens; •Bins; •2x baby chairs; •Drinks cooler; •Menu stand at front. • 2 just eat machines
The unit is located on the renowned Roman Road in Mile End. This area has become very popular in East London and with its mix of residential and commercial properties. Being on Roman Road ensure you will get a great deal of passing trade, the area entices local people, workers, commuters and visitors to the world renowned Roman Road Market which runs every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The closest train stations to the restaurant are Mile End (District, Hammersmith & City and Central Line) and Bow Road (District and Hammersmith & City Line). Numerous bus routes also service the area.
Rent: £18,000 per annum
Lease: 20 years
Rates: £6,500 per annum
Size: 800 sq ft
Please ensure you contact Garrison Property to arrange a viewing today.
Garrison Property endeavors to maintain accurate depictions of its properties in descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide. These particulars do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy this cannot be guaranteed.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66479408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrison Property Limited, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.