Convenience Store for saleLiverpool, Merseyside, , L18
- Business for sale
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market Booker News & Gifts, an extremely busy newsagents/convenience store, which is ideally located on Booker Avenue, Liverpool.
The business has been owned by our client for over a year, only now does the business come to market as our client is moving away. The business currently operates 7 days per week and generates a turnover in the region of £80,000 per annum.
Booker News & Gifts offers a variety of goods including, cards, confectionery, soft drinks, ice cream, tobacco products, news delivery service and the national lottery.
The shop is Well presented and fitted out to suit the trade.
There is ample scope to increase the already thriving turnover such as expanding the news delivery round, extending opening hours and parcel delivery services. Also, there is an option to introduce alcohol sales.
Due to the prime location there is also the option to apply for a change of use and utilise the building as a coffee shop, takeaway etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new owner, perhaps a husband and wife team or partnership, to take this already thriving business to the next level. Early viewing must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The business is located on Booker Avenue, Liverpool.
The business is located amongst an abundance of homes and schools providing ample footfall.
The area of the business is well served by the public transport system, with several bus stops within easy walking distance of the property.
The area is also well served by the A-roads, being within easy driving distance of the business, which links to the motorway network.
The shop boasts a central position on Booker Avenue, with excellent eye-catching signage and ample free parking.
- Storage and wc.
- Shop floor.
- Large central display stands with perimeter shelving.
- To the left of the entrance is the counter with ample confectionary display stands.
- Storage rooms behind the counter.
Equipment included in the sale comprises of:
- 3 x Large drinks fridges.
- Slat wall panelling.
- Cigarette storage.
- Large central display stands.
- Confectionary shelving.
- Till system.
- Card display and storage stands.
The shop is secured with metal roller shutter.
Premises are circa 109sqm.
We are advised the premises is leasehold with 9 years left on the current lease.
Annual rent of £8,400.
The business is rates exempt.
Monday - Friday; 6am – 7pm
Saturday; 6am – 6pm
Sunday; 7am – 2.00pm
The business reports an annual turnover for of £80,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B05699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton Smythe, Bolton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.