Convenience Store for saleOff License & Convenience, BD19, Gomersal, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Very Well Established Business
- Potential to Re-Introduce Sandwiches
- Solid Turnover and a Good Local Reputation
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HERE
OFF LICENCE & CONVENIENCE STORE in Cleckheaton for Sale.
Very well established business located at the centre of this popular and much sought after Spenborough village. Our clients have operated this business for many years and are ready for a change – this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic new owner to build from this solid foundations. This business is operated in sensible hours for this trade with no late nights. Weekly Turnover £4,500. Historically, the business did a good sandwich trade and could no doubt do so again. Solid turnover and a good local reputation. The premises have a secure lease in place and sensible rent. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HERE. This is a prominent and deceptively spacious single storey property set in a good sized plot with easy roadside parking. Internally is a good sized and well fitted sales shop. To the rear is a large kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and a living room. Externally are two enclosed garden areas and a driveway. Awaiting EPC.
Stock £12,000 to £14,000.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.