Shop for saleChurch Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
2,384 sq. ft.
- 2,384 sq ft (221 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Substantial ground floor retail unit with double frontage
- Prominent trading position on busy main road
- Close proximity to Blackpool town centre
The property comprises a ground floor retail unit with additional basement storage.
The building is of brick construction beneath a pitched slate roof and the unit benefits from a double frontage on to Church Street with timber framed double glazed display windows to the front and side elevations.
The unit provides a large retail area to the front, alongside two additional retail areas and a large storage room to the rear. In addition, there is a staff kitchen, w/c facilities and a basement which provides additional storage.
Externally a parking envelope is included to the front with space for 2 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66629621.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landwood Group , Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.