Takeaway for saleFish & Chips, DN2, Wheatley, South Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Worked Over Six Days in Very Easy Hours
- Densely Populated Area of Doncaster
- One Bedroom Accommodation
- SENSIBLY PRICED CONCERN ? VIEW EARLY
FISH & CHIPS SHOP in Doncaster for Sale.
An opportunity to acquire this superb fisheries situated in this prime trading position – absolutely densely populated area of Doncaster. Weekly Turnover £3,000. The present owners are retiring after 25 years here. The business is worked over six days in very easy hours. SENSIBLY PRICED CONCERN – VIEW EARLY, THIS WILL GO. The premises are well fitted and is held on a secure lease, comprising very well fitted sales shop sporting a three pan counter range. To the rear is a spacious preparation kitchen, panelled potato preparation room, potato store, toilet and wash hand basin. First floor lounge, one bedroom, dining kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation is not currently lived in but with decoration, it could be made lovely. The premises benefit from a gas central heating system and yard to the rear. EPC Band D.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.