Commercial Development for saleNew Hall Lane, Preston
- Office/ retail space set over two floors
- Fully occupied
- Five year leases from 2017
- Rental income of £1,550 pcm (£18,600 pa)
- Net yield of 9.84%
- FRI lease
- Recently refurbished
- Approximately 3,465 Sq Ft
- Busy main road location
- Good transport links
This spacious retail unit offers useable office’s & showroom set over two floors. The premises are very well fitted out, having undergone a recent programme of refurbishment.
The property has the benefit of suspended ceilings and central heating throughout. Ground floor having a sales/ office area, storage facilities, WC and kitchen area. To the first floor there is an open plan split level office space, two separate offices, a kitchen area and two WC’s.
To the lower ground floor there is a useful tanked basement running the full length of the building with power, lighting and is partially carpeted. Externally there is a small rear yard area. The property could be let as a whole or divided into two letting units with some minor alterations.
Accommodation - Total 322 Sq M. (3,465 Sq Ft.)
Approx. net internal floor area
Services - We understand the property has mains electric, water & drainage.
Tenure - The property is freehold
Business Rates - The premises do not appear to have been assessed as a whole unit for business rates. We recommend that interested parties contact Preston City Council for further information.
Please be advised an internal inspection has not been undertaken and photographs and measurements have been provided by a third party.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66644858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26981150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.