Retail Property (high street) for saleLinthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS1
1,030–2,329 sq. ft.
- 1,030 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- INVESTMENT FOR SALE
• 100% Prime Pitch in Linthorpe Road Middlesbrough
• Rents rebased and considered reversionary
• Let to 2 strong regional covenants plus 125 ground lease on uppers sold off on Long Leasehold
• Total net income £98,000 pax
• We are instructed to seek offers of £1,200,000 (One Million & Two Hundred Thousand Pounds), subject to contact and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level reflects an attractive Net Initial Yield of 7.49% assuming standard Purchaser's costs of 5.92%. The property is elected for VAT which will therefore be payable on the purchase price. It is envisaged that the sale will be treated as a Transfer Of a Going Concern (TOGC).
Middlesbrough is a sub-regional centre and the principal administrative centre of the Teesside
conurbation, combining Stockton, Thornaby and Redcar. Middlesbrough is the third biggest retail shopping centre in the North East with over 1.7m Sq ft of retail floor space. It is the retail heart of the Tees Valley.
The town is located approximately 40 miles South of Newcastle, 12 miles East of Darlington and 52 miles North of York. The town has a population of 138,900 (Middlesbrough Council 2016) with Teesside having a population of 662,600.
Middlesbrough has good road and rail communications, with the A66 dual carriageway linking to the regions primary North/South arterial routes, the A19 and the A1(M). Middlesbrough has direct rail links to Darlington situated on the East Coast Mainline, which has a journey time to London King's Cross of approximately 2.5 hours. Durham Tees Valley airport is situated approximately 10 miles to the South-West of the town.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INVESTMENTLinthorpeRoadMIDDLESBROUGH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Property North East Ltd, Stockton-On-Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.