4 bedroom residential development for saleBrillwater, TR11
- 0.27 acres (0.11 hectares)
- Use class orders: C3 Dwelling Houses
- Individual building plot on the western edge of the village of Constantine
- The plot of 0.27 acres (0.11 ha) with mature garden surroundings
- Outline Planning Consent for 3 bed detached dwelling with garage
- Near the port Falmouth and Truro - Constantine offers pubs theatre and general stores
- Rare opportunity nr schools pubs and theatre
Rare opportunity to acquire an individual building plot on the western edge of the village of Constantine. The proposed dwelling is a reverse layout and on the ground floor offers 3 double bedrooms (master bedroom en suite and dressing room and furthter bedroom - ensuite), separate family, utility room and garage. On the second floor - an open plan living/dining room, kitchen area, fourth double bedroom, study and cloakroom. A balcony extends off the living room taking advantage of the views.and dining room and a patio .Constantine is a pretty Cornish village offering a variety of facilities including doctors, dentist, two village shops, with a Post Office, theatre ,hairdressers, pre-school and a primary school adjacent to playing fields. The village church, the tower is a focal point of the village. The sailing waters of Port Navas Creek and the Helford River are close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66658304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Building_Plot_at_Magpie_Hill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Commercial Property Ltd, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.