Warehouse for sale(formerly Unit 6, Plot 17E), 10 Little End Road, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambs, PE19 6TP
- End of Terrace Self-Contained Industrial/Warehouse Unit in Prominent Position on Popular Industrial/Business Park
- Let to Core 7 Electrical Wholesale Ltd on a Five Year FRI Lease Expiring September 2019
- Producing £18,000 Per Annum Exclusive
- Guide Price - £225,000 Exclusive
- The property is to be sold freehold, subject to and with the benefit of the lease to 7 Core Electrical Wholesale Ltd.
Industrial Investment For Sale
The property comprises a ground floor reception office, two wc's with stairs from factory area to the first floor stores/offices. Constructed in steel portal frame with external walls in cavity brick/blockwork and lined insulated pvc coated cladding. Lined insulated fibrous cement sheet roof incorporating natural rooflights. Eaves height: 4.25m approx. Main access is through an insulated roller shutter door 4m in height by 3m.
The property is located on the well established and popular Little End Estate, Eaton Socon, just to the south of St Neots and within half a mile of the A1 Trunk Road at Wyboston. There are a range of nearby services (shops, pubs, restaurants, etc) in Eaton Socon together with leisure, conferencing and hotel facilities in and around the nearby Wyboston Lakes Complex and Colmworth Business Park.
St Neots is the largest Town in Cambridgeshire located on the banks of the River Great Ouse with, according to recent estimates, over 32,500 population living within the urban area. Adjoining and nearby settlements falling within the extra urban area, such as Little Paxton, contain a population considerably in excess of 40,000 residents. When feeder communities which rely on St Neots as a hub for services are considered, the catchment is estimated to be in excess of 80,000. Furthermore, Cambridgeshire has the highest County growth rate in the UK and St Neots has the fastest rate of population growth within the County.
Benefiting from its electrified rail links to London Kings Cross (typical journey time of 50 minutes), the town has seen a considerable expansion of its commerce and industry in recent years. It also enjoys excellent road communications with London and the East Coast ports, being located at the intersection of the A1 trunk road and the A428/A421 Cambridge - Bedford route.
End of Terrace Self-Contained Industrial/Warehouse Unit in Prominent Position on Popular Industrial/Business Park
Let to Core 7 Electrical Wholesale Ltd on a Five Year FRI Lease Expiring September 2019
Producing £18,000 Per Annum Exclusive
Guide Price - £225,000 Exclusive
The property is to be sold freehold, subject to and with the benefit of the lease to 7 Core Electrical Wholesale Ltd.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66660766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co Barfords , St. Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.