Retail Property (high street) for saleHigh Street, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9
Offers in Region of
4,887 sq. ft.
- 4,887 sq ft (454 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops and B1 Business
- Large Retail Unit and Office
- Grade II Listed
- Potential for residential conversion of upper floors - STP
- Self-contained building to the rear
- FOR SALE - OFFERS INVITED
- TO LET - RENT ON APPLICATION
A substantial Grade II Listed mid terraced building laid out over ground, first and second floor levels. The property has been extended to the rear with both a single and two storey extension.
There is also a self-contained two storey office/workshop building to the rear, accessed via a passageway to one side of the property.
There is a shared passageway to the other side of the building from the High Street providing access to a side door leading to the upper floors.
EPC Rating: E109
The property occupies a prime location on the High Street, within the centre of Horncastle adjacent to Lloyds Bank and opposite a Co-op Convenience Store. Other nearby retailers include HSBC, NatWest, First Choice Travel and Coopland Bakers.
Horncastle is an affluent mid Lincolnshire Georgian town situated on the A158, approximately 21 miles east of Lincoln, 20 miles north of Boston and 23 miles west of Skegness. It has a population of circa 7,000 and also serves a wide rural catchment.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING
The current use of the ground floor is as a retail unit falling within Class A1 (Retail) of the Town & Country Use Classes Order 1987 (as amended).
The rear building has permission for B1 (Office) use and the upper floors also have B1 (Office) use.
In our view the upper floors would be suitable for conversion to residential subject to planning.
The property is Grade II listed and is located within a Conservation Area.
The property is available freehold subject to vacant possession of the whole.
Alternatively, the owners would consider leasing the building as a whole or in part.
Offers are invited in the region of £275,000 for the freehold interest, subject to vacant possession on completion - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.
Rents on application.
VAT may be charged in addition to the purchase price at the prevailing rate.
To view the premises and for any additional information please contact the sole agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JRB8162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.