Retail Property (high street) for saleMedfield Street, London, SW15
800 sq. ft.
- 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Freehold Investment Opportunity
- Ground Floor, A1 Retail Shop Premises
- Currently let as a Convenience Store
- Paying a rent of £22,500 per annum
- 6 Year Licence Agreement from 14th April 2016
- Gross Internal Area is approx 800 sq ft.
- Freehold Offers Sought in excess of £450,000
Freehold Investment Opportunity is available on this well refurbished, Ground Floor, A1 retail shop currently let as a Convenience Store.
Trading as a convenient store, at a rent of £22,500 per annum under a 6 year Licence commencing 14th April 2016. Gross Internal Area approximately: 800 sq ft.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3403MEDS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors , Surrey Commercial Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.