Residential Development for saleCorve Farm, Chale Green, Isle of Wight
Withdrawn from Market
- Prime commercial development opportunity (subject to necessary consents)
- Available as a whole or in two separate lots
- Modern and traditional farm buildings
- Set within 2.5ha (6.2 acres)
LOTTING The land is available as a whole or in two lots.
The Whole: 2.522 hectares (6.233 acres) - £300,000
Lot 1: 0.693 ha (1.714 acres) - £135,000
Lot 2: 1.829 ha (4.519 acres) - £165,000
LOT 1: 0.7 HA (1.7 ACRES) Access Road Access road leading from the public highway. This metalled and compacted gravel track has a right of access for other properties and land to the west of Lots 1 and 2. Contribution to maintenance costs are required from the owner of Title IW24767, but the amount of maintenance is dependent on the nature and extent of use.
Building 5: 32.5m x x13.6m. Steel frame with asbestos cement roof with a concrete loading ramp.
Building 6: 17.7m x 14.2m. Steel frame with asbestos cement roof.
LOT 2: 1.8 HA (4.5 ACRES) Building 1: 22.5m x 9.8m. Steel frame with asbestos cement roof.
Building 2: 23.9m x 5.3m with store on the eastern end: 5.3m x 3.4m. Traditional stone barn built using Isle of Wight stone with slate roof. Openings on eastern and western elevations.
Building 3: 17.6m x 8.4m. Steel frame with asbestos cement roof. One bay on eastern elevation open.
Building 4: 10.0m x 7.3m. Freestanding redundant grain dryer, concrete ramp leading from eastern end to tipping pit.
Yard Area Courtyard in centre of complex
Woodland and Scrub Area of woodland and scrub
BOUNDARIES The land is partly bounded by fences and mature vegetation.
PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY The access track from the highway to the buildings is a Byway Open to All Traffic (BOAT), which becomes public bridleway C26 and runs between the farm buildings to the south west. Public footpath SW33 runs to the north west of the buildings.
WAYLEAVES The benefit of all wayleaves, if any, relating to the land being sold will transfer to the purchaser.
UTILITIES The property supports a mains electricity supply and a mains water supply The property benefits from a right to use conduits through neighbouring land for the supply of drainage, water and electricity.
RESERVATIONS Rights are granted to the owner of Title IW24767 to enter onto the area of Lot 2 marked X on the plan for extraction and maintenance of the water borehole. There is an access and separate electricity meter for the borehole. No building is permitted on the area housing the borehole. Contact BCM for further details.
VIEWINGS Viewings are by appointment only with BCM.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67066805.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.