Restaurant for saleSouthall, Middlesex, UB2
- Approx. 5,266 Sq.ft
- Arranged over Four Floors
- Restaurant Seating for 125 Customers
- Three Further Banqueting Halls
- Male, Female and Disabled Facilities
- Rear Access
- Basement with Cold Store
- Prominent Location
- Est. 1991
Sprawling an approximate 5,266 sq.ft and arranged over four floors comes this renowned restaurant established since 1991.
The ground floor sprawls circa 2424 sq.ft and comprises of seating for 125 customers as well as kitchen area, bar, male, female and disabled WC facilities and rear access.
The first floor comprises of three banqueting halls and separate male and female WC , hall one seats 40, hall two seats 50 and hall three seats 80 customers and sprawls 1702 sq.ft.
There is further storage in the basement which sprawls 660 sq.ft and includes a cold store, shelving and food preparation area, additional storage can be found in the loft also.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.