Commercial Property for saleBroad Row, Great Yarmouth
- FOR SALE AT AUCTION 11/10/18
- Two self contained shops
- No 24 with tenant currently paying £500 pcm
- Potential conversion opportunity (STP)
- Town centre location
- OPEN HOUSE EVENTS every Saturday until the Auction from 3.30pm-4pm.
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON THURSDAY 11TH OCTOBER AT BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB. TWO SELF CONTAINED SHOPS with frontage onto BROAD ROW. No 23 has access to the first floor offering potential subject to the relevant consents for a flat conversion. No 24 has a current tenant paying £500 pcm.
TWO SELF CONTAINED SHOPS with frontage onto BROAD ROW. No 23 has access to the first floor offering potential subject to the relevant consents for a flat conversion. No 24 has a current tenant paying £500 pcm. OPEN HOUSE EVENTS every Saturday until the Auction from 3.30pm-4pm. Please contact the office to book an appointment.
Access to 23 & 24 Broad Row.
Ground Floor - 23
Room 1 Office 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
Window to front with window display, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
First Floor - 23
Wash hand basin, WC, single glazed window to rear.
Room 1 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Room 2 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Single glazed window to rear, carpet.
Room 3 14' 9" x 16' 10" ( 4.50m x 5.13m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet.
Ground Floor - 24
Room 1 Office 11' 6" max x 12' 10" plus recess ( 3.51m max x 3.91m plus recess )
Window to front, carpet.
Room 2 11' 1" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.38m max x 3.30m max )
Room 3 9' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.90m x 3.17m )
Worktop with sink, plumbing for washing machine, shower cubicle.
Wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY104762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth on 01493 331144.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.