Land for saleHarper Lane, Yeadon
Offers in Region of
- Rare Development opportunity
- Part demolition/extension EPC -C
- Conversion for 8 apartments
- Planning Ref 17/02739/FU
- Info @ Leeds Planning Portal
- Prime central Yeadon location
- Four 2 beds & Four 1 bed apts
- Open Plan living/communal gdns
- Local airport/bus/road links
- Local gym/bars/eateries etc
**RARE & EXCITING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY** FULL PLANNING PERMISSION IN PLACE FOR PART DEMOLITION, EXTENSION AND CONVERSION FROM A FORMER RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME TO 8 APARTMENTS with open plan living - 4 Two beds - 4 One beds - Parking & Communal garden. A walk away from good local amenities on Yeadon High Street where there is a Morrisons supermarket, local shops, cafes and places to enjoy a meal out. LOCAL GYM AND YEADON TARN A TRANQUIL AND POPULAR ATTRACTION FOR ALL AGES. Varied transport/access links, local airport. EPC - C
Introduction - Hardisty & Co are delighted to offer a rare opportunity indeed to acquire Brooklands Former Care home in a popular & central Yeadon location with Planning permission in place to part demolish, extend/convert into eight apartments, comprising four two bedroom and four one bedroom, all with open-plan living, enjoying communal gardens and parking. A short walk away from the excellent amenities that Yeadon has to offer, including the amenities on High Street, Morrisons superstore, an established local gym, beautiful scenic walking by the tarn & surrounding countryside - along with excellent transport/access links and a local train station. See below for Planning information.
Location - Harper Lane is situated close to the town centre of Yeadon. The extensive range of local amenities include a supermarket, banks, Post Office, library, individual retailers and leisure facilities. A short walk from the town centre is the Yeadon Tarn offering pleasant walks and fishing or a sailing club for the more adventurous. Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate are easily accessed by road and for the more travelled commuter the Leeds Bradford airport is a short drive away.
How To Find The Property - From our office on New Road Side Horsforth proceed West up the A65 for approximately 2.8 miles. At the JCT roundabout take the second exit onto New Road/A65, after approximately 0.1 mile turn right into Henshaw Lane. Continue for 0.4 miles then turn right into Harper Lane. The property is on the right. Post Code LS19 7RR.
Special Notice - Further information @ Leeds Planning Portal **Planning Ref 17/02739/FU**
Brochure Details - Hardisty and Co prepared these details, including photography, in accordance with our estate agency agreement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67132141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28134298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hardisty Prestige, Horsforth Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.