Office for saleBalby Road, Balby Road, Balby, Doncaster, DN4
1,421 sq. ft.
- 1,421 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Prominent office building fronting busy dual carriageway leading into Doncaster town centre
- Rear car parking for several vehicles
- Net internal floor area of 132.02 sq m/1421 sq ft approx
- Doncaster town centre 1 mile/motorway connections 2 miles
- No business rates payable if occupied as sole office premises
The property comprises a mid terrace building laid out on ground and first floor levels with basement stores and benefits from rear yard providing off road car parking for several vehicles.
The building is of brick construction under a concrete tiled roof and has full height rear off shot together with office accommodation above the driveway leading to the rear car park.
The layout affords shop/reception frontage with rear offices/stores and wc facilities at ground floor level. To the first floor there are three further offices with staff/kitchen facilities and rear bathroom/wc.
The specification includes plate glass window in UPVC frame to the road frontage, suspended ceilings with inset lighting and gas fired central heating with radiator network throughout.
Ground floor window and door openings are fitted with external steel roller shutter curtains to assist security.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67235483.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.