Retail Property (high street) for saleYarborough Road, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN34
Offers in Excess of
5,502 sq. ft.
- 5,502 sq ft (511 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Quality Freehold Investment
- Rental Income of £61,854 pax
- Net initial yield 7.06% after standard costs
- Majority Let on 20 year term to Tesco Stores Ltd.
- Prominent location west of Grimsby Town Centre
A converted former hotel with impressive frontage and large on-site customer car parking currently well let to excellent covenant, Tesco Stores Ltd.
The upper floors which are included within the area demised to Tesco have not been inspected.
The Market Wine Shop is a single storey building with brick elevations and flat roof, situated adjacent the Tesco Store and benefits from shared parking.
Site area: 0.254 hectares (0.627 acres)
The property is located within a medium to high density residential area, a short distance to the west of the main town centre.
The property holds a prominent trading location on the roundabout intersection at the end of Yarborough Road (A1136) which acts as a busy thoroughfare leading to the A180, the main Grimsby route.
This is a busy neighbourhood retail location with other nearby occupiers including Lidl and Toyota.
Tesco Stores Ltd (Company No 519500) is one of the largest supermarket chains in the UK, with over 3,500 stores and over 310,000 employees.
The Market Wine Shop is let to G&H Retail Ltd (Company No 09183230) trading as Simply Drinks.
Credit Reports for both occupiers are available upon request.
Offers are invited for the freehold in excess of £830,000 reflecting a NIY of 7.06% allowing for typical purchaser's costs.
The property is elected for VAT. The vendors may be willing to proceed with a sale by the way of TOGC.
To view the premises and for any additional information please contact the sole agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LMC7465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.