6 bedroom mixed use for saleRose Street, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
Offers in Excess of
2,255 sq. ft.
- 2,255 sq ft (209 sq m)
- Flexible useage, Commercial/Residential
- Queen Anne Grade 2 Listed
- Potential for A1/A2/A3 uses
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Re Fitted Kitchen
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms (including one en-suite)
- Heart Of Wokingham Town Centre
Fantastic opportunity for flexible commercial and residential use. The property is ideally situated for a range of businesses.
The property is ideally situated for a range of businesses, including retail, restaurant or office use in the heart of Wokingham town centre. Currently owner occupied and used as 'The Dolls House' boutique, the property has previously had approved planning permission for A3 use (application number: VAR/2000/2451) and offers excellent scope for change of use, subject to the relevant planning permissions.
In addition to the commercial space, this Queen Anne grade two listed building offers flexible accommodation over five floors with the lower ground floor having the potential to be a self contained annex. The main accommodation comprises of six bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and refitted Kitchen/Breakfast room.
Wokingham offers a range of shops, restaurants and bars and provides excellent transport links via both the mainline train station with regular services to London Waterloo and Reading as well as access to both the M3 and M4 motorways.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67313246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3402ROE2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors , Berks Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.