Restaurant for saleHigh Road Leytonstone, London, E11
129 sq. m.
- Business for sale
- 1,388 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Ref 13810 J
Singburi Thai Restaurant is ideally located on a busy A road in Leytonstone , nr Walthamstow, London.
The business sits amongst an array of other food businesses all serving the local community. The business benefits from free parking to the front and is just a 2 minute walk up to the Leytonstone High Road railway station and 5 minutes to Leytonstone tube station.
The high road connects to the busy A12 link road into London and west to the M11 and M25 motorways.
Hilton Smythe are delighted to offer to the market Singburi Thai Restaurant.
• Established by our client in 1999, this highly regarded restaurant offers a wide menu of home cooked Thai cuisine from starters, soups, curries, stir fries, vegetarian options, noodle dishes and rice dishes.
• A recent article by the renowned food critic Grace Dents described it as the best Thai food in London!
• Timeout magazine also mentioned the restaurant in many issues as a great value local Thai restaurant.
• A very loyal customer base who support this restaurant each evening, attracted by the quality and service this family run restaurant offers.
• The business has potential for growth as currently is run to suit the 3 members of the family who currently only open in the evening, extending opening hours to include lunchtime could prove profitable.
• In addition, the business could introduce a local delivery service or apply for an alcohol licence. Adding these to the business would easily double current turnover.
• Due to the size of the kitchen area, the restaurant could be remodelled to allow a different menu or restaurant type.
• 5 star rated
• 3 bedroom accommodation
PREMISES AND EQUIPMENT
Mid parade premise with good signage and briefly comprising:-
36 covers with traditional tables and chairs
Service counter includes 2 solid wood counters with wall divides, glass fronted drinks chiller, till point, storage shelving and cutlery and plate store.
Preparation room/dishwashing area - housing:- chest freezer, upright freezer, 2 upright fridges, dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, staff toilet and bathroom facilities, hot cupboard, 3 rice cookers, stainless steel wall shelving to both sides and stairs leading upto owners accommodation.
Main kitchen - 2 burner Chinese cooker, 4 x gas point large cooker, 2 stainless steel preparation sinks, large extraction unit , stainless steel wall shelving to the left side, microwave and storage shelving unit.
Rear kitchen - 2 x Buffalo fryers, microwave, Buffalo griddle, double stainless steel sink unit and vegetable preparation area.
External rear - open square yard with storage, sink and leads to rear external store room which includes laundry area, 5 upright freezers, upright fridge, drying area and ice machine.
1st floor - 3 x double bedrooms (no bathroom ). In need of modernisation but could provide very comfortable owners living accommodation or staff quarters.
We are advised leasehold.
16 year lease with 15 years remaining.
Rent is £20,000 per annum.
The business opens:-
Tuesday to Saturday 6.00pm to 10.30pm
Great opportunity to add day time hours to increase turnover
Owner( front of house ) and husband , son (kitchen ) with some ad hoc help when required
£3, 000-£4,000 per week with annual turnover in area of £130,000. Gross profit at circa £95,000. Asset value in the region of £25,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13810J. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton Smythe, Bolton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.