11 bedroom leisure facility for saleCamelford, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
- Holiday letting business 2 miles from Camelford and 8 miles to the coast.
- Located on the edge of Bodmin Moor and close to the North Cornwall coastline.
- Located only 8 miles from the sea in a popular tourist area.
- Detached 4/5 bedroomed farmhouse (master en suite) with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and valley.
- Detached single storey residential cottage converted to a high standard with 2 bedrooms (both en suite) with views to the rear over the lake and valley.
- Single storey 2 bedroomed holiday cottage.
- Further two storey upside down 3 bedroomed cottage (master en suite) to take advantage of the views.
- Range of outbuildings including pole barns, garaging and stores.
- All of the properties have residential planning permission and two are currently let for holiday letting purposes.
- Potential to grow the business and to let The stables or the Farmhouse to provide extra income if required.
Carcade Farm & Cottages have been in the same ownership since 1987 and currently the present owners choose to let out two of the properties, being The Dairy and Staddlestones via South West Cottages as holiday letting cottages and have built up an established business with repeat bookings.
The Holiday Cottages
All of the properties have residential use and the two holiday letting cottages are converted to a high standard and include such features as flat screen televisions and modern kitchens equipped with wall and base cupboards, electric cookers and microwave ovens.
Two storey cottage conversion which is upside down to take advantage of the views.
Providing on the ground floor hallway, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, master en suite shower room and separate bathroom. At first floor open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen area.
French doors leading out onto a roof terrace with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.
External utility room. Outside there is a patio area with gravel paths for seating along with a brick built barbecue. (Sleeps 6)
The Dairy Annexe
Single storey barn conversion providing open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen area. 2 bedrooms and shower room. Outside to the front is a gravelled parking area and gravel area for seating. (Sleeps 4)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR170057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Somerset Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.