Garage for saleRomford Road, London, E12
- Business for sale
- Ref 13813J
- Specialist Vehicle bodywork and Spray Business
G and D Bodyworks is located to the rear of a busy car wash business on Romford Road in Ilford, in the Redbridge area in London.
Nestled in a popular location amongst many other complimentary garages, the area is well known for car sales, repairs and maintenance.
There is customer parking available directly to the front of the business as well metered parking in the surrounding streets.
Romford road is a busy link road into the north circular, A12 and M25 motorway. With London city airport only 10 mins away
Ilford is a very busy area for both commuters and businesses
Hilton Smythe are delighted to offer the market G and D Bodyworks.
• Owned by our client since 2011 and established in the area since 1990.
• A renowned bodyworks and spray specialists able to work on all car types including classic cars.
• All private customers who predominately come from the Ilford and Greater London area
• Our client currently does little advertising due to the level of work from his excellent reputation.
• Currently, there is no website however an active Facebook page with 443 followers with a 4.8 out of 5 opinion feedback status, a gumtree and yell.com listing only.
• Offered to the market due to our clients wish to return to his own country
• Owner will offer handover and include the mobile number for the business
Currently our client works alone and averages between 5-6 cars a week however he turns away nearly 50% extra work due to demand and time.
Our client currently only takes cash, adding a card machine would also attract additional custom. We are advised our client currently only uses a work mobile to take new business however previously had a landline number which could be easily added back to the garage and added to promotional material/on-line advertising.
PREMISES AND EQUIPMENT
A single garage with large forecourt.
Capacity for 2 cars internally and is allowed 4 parking spaces to the front forecourt a with canopy cover allowing for further capacity externally.
The garage contains a hand tools storage area to the right (all tools included in sale).
Central work area with ventilation and fan, roller shutter garage entrance.
Small office and storeroom which includes new 230l compressor (Blue Point Snapper).
A shared forecourt to the front allows parking for a minimum of 4 cars.
We are advised leasehold.
A new 5 year lease is available.
Yearly rent of £14,400
The business currently opens:-
Monday to Saturday 9.00am- 6.00pm.
There are no restrictions on when the garage can be open.
The business is owner run and managed, adding a new member to the team could double current turnover.
Average weekly turnover of £2,000 per week ,
According to last years accounts the business reports turnover at £80,000, with a gross profit in the region of 70,000 and adjusted profit in the area of £50,000.
Assets are valued at circa £10,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13813J. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton Smythe, Bolton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.