Retail Property (high street) for saleStoops Lane, Garstang, PR3 1EA
- ESTABLISHED BUTCHER/ DELI BUSINESS
- HIGH STREET LOCATION
- T/O LEVELS AVERAGE £7,000 - £8,000 P/W
- FULL REPAIRING & INSURING LEASE
- BREAK CLAUSE AVAILABLE. EPC RATING C
- ESTABLISHED DELI BUSINESS IN WELL REGARDED VILLAGE - BUSY HIGH STREET LOCATION - TURNOVER LEVELS AVERAGE £7,000 - £8,000 PER WEEK - 10 YEAR FULL REPAIRING & INSURING LEASE FROM OCT 2016 WITH A 5 YEAR BREAK CLAUSE - RENT £2,650 PER MONTH INCLUSIVE OF VAT.
Description: An old established Deli business with a famous reputation located in a high street position in the busy market town of Garstang. Spacious double fronted fully equipped sales shop selling a range of bread, pies, fresh and cooked meats, deli range plus hot & cold takeaway meals. The business is fully staffed including the owner. Turnover levels averaging £7,000 - £8,000 a week. Further figures available to interested parties after viewing. 10 year effective Full Repairing & Insuring lease from Oct 2106 with a 5 year break clause. Rent £2,650 per month inclusive of VAT. Rent deposit equivalent to 3 months rent.
Location: On the High Street in the busy market town of Garstang which is approximately 10 miles from Preston & Blackpool.
Ground Floor: Double fronted sales shop approx 12m x 7.2m. A spacious open plan retail area with bread, cake and sandwich section, range of refrigerated units for cooked meats, pies, deli & fresh meat section, hot food section, walk in fridge, rear kitchen 4m x 2.3m, W.C.
Exterior: Outside seating area for approximately 16 covers.
Business: The business is equipped including full refrigerated counter display, cake display, refrigerated window display, gravity slicer, double drinks display, shrink wrap machine, sausage machine, vacuum pack, double deep fat fryer, microwave, hob and oven, hot display, contact griddle, Baine Marie, oven, coffee machine (lease agreement £220 per ¼). The business is operated by the owner and 6 staff members. Open Monday to Saturday 7.30am to 5pm. The vendor confirms the average weekly takings are in the region of £7,000 -£8,000 a week, further figures will be made available to interested parties after viewing. Stock at valuation.
Services: Electric and water services connected.
Tenure: Leasehold. 10 year effective Full Repair & Insuring lease from Oct 2016 with a 5 year break clause. Rent £2,650 per month inclusive of VAT. Rent deposit equivalent to 3 months rent.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIN00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.