Commercial Property for saleDuckworth Lane, Bradford, Bradford
- Commercial Investment Property
- Let to Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (Paddy Power)
- Generating a rental income of £16,400 per annum (7.13% gross return)
- Positioned in a popular district centre on the outskirts of Bradford in close proximity to the Bradford Royal Infirmary
- Additional nominal income received from the flying freehold above.
- EPC Asset Rating TBC
The property comprises retail premises occupying the ground floor of this substantial three storey stone built mixed use property situated approximately 2.5 miles to the northwest of Bradford city centre within walking distance of the Bradford Royal Infirmary.
This is a popular district centre generating high levels of trade through good footfall and passing vehicular traffic for the range of local independent and larger national retail occupiers.
The property has been leased to Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (Paddy Power) for a term of 15 years from 5 September 2014 at an annual rent of £16,400 with the lease incorporating a tenant break option at year 7. This presents a gross initial yield of 7.13%, reflecting the strong covenant offered by the tenant. The property benefits from being highly prominent in a busy district centre, having the benefit of a large display frontage and return frontage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28194295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys Commercial, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.