Office for saleTrent Business Centre, Eastern Avenue, Lichfield WS13 6RR
8,034 sq. ft.
- 8,034 sq ft (746 sq m)
- Prominent roadside site
- Fully refurbished suites
- Newly constructed development of front door mews offices
- Large car parking area
- Development potential
- A substantial office complex
- Large frontage to Eastern Avenue
- 2 Storey to the front elevation
- 1 story to the rear incorporating a new mews
- New tarmacadam car park
Offers in the region of £1,750,000 are sought for the freehold interest in the property, subject to contract.
The property comprises a substantial office complex with large frontage to Eastern Avenue being two storey to the front elevation and single story to the rear incorporating a new mews development of front door offices.
Externally the property benefits from an extensive new tarmacadam car park. The property has been split to create a service office centre benefiting from 27 units of high quality office accommodation having: carpet flooring, suspended ceiling with CAT III inset lighting, numerous power and data points and communal kitchen and WC facilities.
Communal conference and boardroom facilities are made available to tenants along with dedicated postal and other services.
The property is prominently located on Eastern Avenue within one mile of the A32 north and southbound, and Lichfield city centre.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT which may be chargeable. However, it is anticipated that the sale would be treated as a TOGC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67607518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Siddall Jones Ltd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.