Takeaway for saleSun Wah Takeaway, 28 Botanic Road, Southport, PR9
2,151 sq. ft.
- 2,151 sq ft (199 sq m)
- Substantial and Long Established A5/Takeaway Premises
- Attractive Position within Churchtown
- Existing Business and Premises For Sale
- Scope for Alternative Uses Subject to The Necessary Consents.
- 4 Bedroom Living Accommodation to the First Floor
- Rear Outbuilding
A substantial semi-detached double fronted property which has for many years traded as a A5/Takeaway premises with parking to the front off Botanic Road, in addition to substantial 4 bedroom living accommodation to the first floor and two outbuildings off the rear flagged courtyard.
The property is to be sold with the benefit of this existing business with the trading accounts and inventory of various fixtures and fittings included therein, such business is offering great scope to increase turnover through opening of additional hours, product range and indeed promotion and advertisement.
However, the property is also potentially suitable for alternative uses through the adaptation and alterations to the ground floor, subject to the necessary consents.
Copies of the audited accounts and inventory of the various fixtures and fittings associated with the existing A5/Takeaway business are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67612979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.