Mixed Use for saleParkside Road, Bradford
- For sale by auction on the 5th February 2020
- Guide price £90,000 +
- Substantial commercial property
- Accommodation over four floors
- Please call for viewing details
This substantial commercial property offers accommodation over four floors (including basement). The ground floor appears to have been split into two retail units with adjoining lock up garage, while the upper floors have been used for storage.
In 2012 planning permission was granted to convert the upper floors into apartments but this has since lapsed. For further information please visit the Bradford planning portal searching reference number 11/05673/FUL.
The property is located to the south of Bradford city centre and is just 0.6 miles from the M606 motorway link road.
Charges & Payments
In addition to the deposit Administration Charge: 0.9% inc VAT of the purchase price subject to a minimum of £1,080 inc VAT. Disbursements: Any additional disbursements payable by the purchaser are yet to be confirmed by the vendors solicitor. For more details please see the legal pack.
Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67625616.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC190732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers on 0113 3933482.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.