Retail Property (high street) for sale4 Chenies Parade, Little Chalfont, HP7
734 sq. ft.
- 734 sq ft (68 sq m)
- VALUABLE RETAIL INVESTMENT FOR SALE
- Ground floor retail accommodation
- Central location within Little Chalfont village centre
- refurbished to provide a good quality artisan bakery.
- Customer parking to the front of the premises
- 999 year lease for the subject property from September 2000.
- The property is to be held on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term of 12 months at a rental of £25,000 per annum exclusive to Rex Bakery Ltd (Company number 08772910) and this
- Offers sought in the region of £400,000 which reflects a gross initial yield in the order of 6.25%.
VALUABLE RETAIL INVESTMENT FOR SALE. The property provides ground floor retails accommodation within Chenies Parade, a popular retail destination in a central location within the village centre, together with customer car parking to the front. The unit has been refurbished to provide a good quality artisan bakery. The whole freehold structure is owned by Chenies Parade Management Ltd and has granted a 999 year lease for the subject property from September 2000. The leaseholder of the shops, owns shares in Chenies Parade Management Ltd. Offers sought in the region of £400,000 which reflects a gross initial yield in the order of 6.25%. The property is to be held on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term of 12 months at a rental of £25,000 per annum exclusive to Rex Bakery Ltd (Company number 08772910) and this is guaranteed by Glendevon Trading Ltd.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67724066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chandler Garvey, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.