Land for saleLand At Cavans Way, Binley Industrial Estate, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3
- 0.48 acres (0.19 hectares)
- Total site area 0.48 acres (0.18 hectares).
- Planning permission for three new units totalling 6,106 sq ft (567.34 sq m).
- Open yard suitable for development or external storage.
- Shared access within secure compound.
- Located on arguably Coventry's most popular Industrial Estate
The premises have a shared access within a secure compound. The area to be sold is an open area with loose hard course surface and a banked area which is not suitable for storage or development.
Consent was granted on 14/02/2017 (Application No: FUL/2016/3093) for the part demolition of existing industrial unit and erection of three light industrial units (Use Class B1C) and reconfiguration of vehicle parking. Please refer to Coventry City Council's Planning Portal for full details, including planning conditions. Plan shown on page 4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67730989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1152FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.