Office for saleRoslyn House, 16 Newland Street, Witham, Essex, CM8
4,500 sq. ft.
- 4,500 sq ft (418 sq m)
- Imposing Detached Office Building
- Attractive Period Features Throughout
- Easy Access to A12 Trunk Road
- Prominent Main Road Location
- Generous On Site Parking
- Close to Witham Railway Station
An attractive detached Grade II star listed office building, prominently situated fronting Newland Street in central Witham. Easy access is available to the A12 dual carriageway and to Witham railway station (London Liverpool Street) 40 minutes. Close by in Witham High Street there are a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants.
The office provides a mix of well-appointed rooms with large sash windows providing excellent natural daylighting. A large reception hall features an attractive period stairway leading to the first and second floors where there are further offices, board room, kitchenette and male/female toilet facilities. A cellar provides excellent storage facilities. The offices have gas fired central heating via radiators (not tested) and carpeting throughout.
There are eleven car parking spaces provided to the side of the building with room for a further four spaces within the front drive. To the rear is a pretty private garden which is laid to lawn with hedged borders.
(Approximate net internal measurements)
Ground Floor Approx. 1,810 sq ft 168.1 m
First Floor Approx. 1,780 sq ft 165.4 m
Second Floor Approx. 910 sq ft 84.5 m
Total Approx. 4,500 sq ft 418.0 m
Cellar Approx. 1,485 sq ft 138 m
The property is For Sale Freehold at £825,000 plus VAT or To Let on a new lease, length and terms to be agreed at rent of £65,000 per annum.
We have been informed that the rateable value is £49,500. We estimate that the rates payable are likely to be in the region of £23,710 per annum.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the local rating authority to confirm their liabilities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
We have been advised that the premises falls within class C (66) of the energy performance assessment scale.
A full copy of the EPC assessment and recommendation report is available from our office upon request.
We are advised that the property is VAT elected. Interested parties are advised to consult their professional advisors as to their liabilities, if any, in this direction.
Strictly by appointment via sole agents:
Tel: 01206 85 45 45
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67739248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14868413FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Colchester Business Park Commercial Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.