Hotel for saleAndora Guest House, 25 Bath Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
- Well Presented & Successful B & B with 8 Guest Rooms All En Suite
- Self-Contained 3 Bedroom Owner's Accommodation
- Full Copy Of Accounts & Inventory Available On Request
- Parking Facilities To Front And Rear
- Breakfast/Dining Room and Residents' Lounge
- Refurbished Throughout
Well Appointed and Fully Trading Hotel.
The Andora Guest House provides 8 well-presented En Suite Guest Rooms together with additional 3 Bedroom Owner's Accommodation.
The property includes a guest lounge and dining room areas together with a large kitchen and basement storage. The premises are gas centrally heated and provide UPVC double glazed windows. All guest rooms are en-suite and provided with TV and coffee/tea facilities.
The owners accommodation provides 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
Off street parking is provided to the front of the hotel, and there are private parking provisions to the rear enclosed yard, accessible via Back Bath Street.
The property has been awarded a 'Certificate of Excellence' rating on Trip Advisor and regularly receives five star reviews.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67756988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.