Commercial Property for saleWebb Street, FOWEY, Cornwall
- Established business.
- Central Fowey location.
- Open for business six months of the year.
- Renewable lease with £9840 annual rent.
- Opportunities to develop the business.
- Buyers to pay owners legal costs.
- Accounts can be inspected after viewing by genuinely interested parties.
Lazy Jacks has been trading on Webb Street in Fowey for approximately four years. Prior to this the shop has been an ice cream and take away business for over twenty years. It is located in the prime retail area, moments from the Town Quay.
The present owner has the remains of a renewable 15 year lease and the business has trading accounts available for interested parties for the last three years.
The business is for sale as a going concern, including all equipment, stock and goodwill. There is a large social media following and opportunities to further expand the business. The present owners run Lazy Jacks as a lifestyle business with high staff levels, operating six months of the year from April-Sept, 10.30am to 5pm, providing the new owner with further development potential and scope to open all year round and evenings.
Location Information Fowey is a bustling sailing port on the Fowey Estuary on the South Cornish coast, set in stunning countryside, with dramatic beaches nearby. Known for its sailing, walks, stunning views, and vibrant streets, Fowey is a gem in Cornwall. Fowey town centre has an eclectic mix of independent shops and colourful restaurants, and is a pleasure to explore. Access out of Cornwall is easy, via road on the A38, via rail at the nearby main line station of Par and by air, with Newquay Airport.
Property ref: 121_903_4447858
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4447858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.