Land for sale, 0.25 Acre Site Anderson Drive, Darvel, KA170DE
- Large 0.26 Acre Corner Site with mixture of modern/traditional housing around Site.
- *** This site was 1 in a group of 6 sold for £400,000 on 15/11/2007
- Houses in the area - Potential for development subject to researching and gaining the necessary planning
- Darvel is is located on the A71 which runs between Irvine & Edinburgh. There are excellent road links with Newmilns offering easy access to both the M77 and the M74 Motorway via Stonehouse and Stratha
- Popular commuter location; Kilmarnock only 10 miles away, whilst Ayr and Glasgow are 21 and 30 miles away respectively.
Large 0.26 Acre Corner Site with mixture of modern/traditional housing around Site. *** This site was 1 in a group of 6 sold for £400,000 on 15/11/2007 Houses in the area - Potential for development subject to researching and gaining the necessary planning.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2590324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.