Office for saleLock Keepers, Gillender Street, London, E3
19,036 sq. ft.
- 19,036 sq ft (1,768 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Total of 19,030 sq. ft. commercial space
- 999 year long leasehold interest for sale
- 100% let
- Net Initial Yield 7% after purchase costs of 6.8%
- Capital value only £333 per sq. ft.
- For Sale £6,350,000 plus VAT
Lock Keepers is an award winning scheme designed by Allies & Morrison, providing a mixed use scheme of 109 homes and 19,030 sq. ft. of commercial space. The project was completed in 2016. The commercial space is situated over three buildings, all overlooking the Bow Creek and Limehouse Cut.
The commercial premises have planning consent for B1(a) offices.
The East London Science School occupy as Class C2 through permitted development.
The property lies within The London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
The long leasehold interest is offered for sale are for a term of 999 years from 29th January 2016, and with the benefit of the tenancies outlined in the enclosed schedule.
(District and Hammersmith + City Lines)
Travel Times (TFL Website)
Liverpool Street 10 minutes
Farringdon 18 minutes
Oxford Circus 20 minutes
Approximate GIA Floor Areas
Block A 1,771 sq. ft.
Block B 11,495 sq. ft.
Block C 5,770 sq. ft. a
Total 19,036 sq. ft.
The property is elected for VAT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67820132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Gillender. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.