Residential Development for saleWest Way, Southwell Park, Portland
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY FROM COMMERCIAL TO RESIDENTIAL
- PLANNING GRANTED FOR 16 FLATS
- 8 x 2 BEDROOM AND 8 x 1 BEDROOM
- SITUATED AT SOUTHWELL PARK, A FORMER GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT AND NOW A MIX OF OFFICE, SCHOOL COMMERCIAL AND HOTEL
- SITUATED ON THE WEST SIDE OF PORTLAND WITH SOME SEA VIEWS AND CLOSE TO THE COASTAL PATH
Development opportunity at Southwell Park which has office, school, commercial and hotel on the site. Planning has been granted for 16 apartments - 8 x 2 bedroom and 8 x 1 bedroom. It is situated on the west side of Portland close to the coastal path.
Planning - Planning has been granted under application numbers:-
Details - Full details and plans can be found on the Dorset for You website under the planning search for Weymouth & Portland Borough Council
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27172427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.